Strip Lashes Natural / 2
The fullest lashes in our Natural range.
Fuller false lashes
Our Natural Style 2 strip lashes are the fullest lashes in our Natural range, adding dimension and thickness to natural lashes. Ideal for those who love a natural false lash but aren’t afraid to try something a little bolder! Combine our Natural Style 2 strip lashes with a tinting treatment for maximum impact.
Our strip lashes are latex-free and non-irritable. They also include a low vapour / heat / humidity / sweat and water-resistant adhesive for false lashes that last.
Natural strip lashes are premium quality, lightweight and reusable with 4 options in the range.
1 pair of lashes
1ml vegan adhesive
Tips for beginners
- To avoid your strip lashes flicking outwards, wrap them around a make-up brush, finger or any cylindrical object to help keep the curve of the lash intact
- When applying false lashes, use your fingers or tweezers and look down into a mirror rather than straight ahead
- In order to keep your strip lashes looking fresh, try our Lash & Lid Foaming Cleanser alongside our Lash & Lid Cleansing Brush to effectively remove makeup and debris after each use
Add dimension to your lashes
Before you apply adhesive, check the fit of your strip lash, if they’re too long trim from the outer edge. Measure the strip lash against your eye before trimming. Your false lashes should begin where your natural lashes start. Don’t place strip lashes on the inner eye corner because this will cause discomfort.
Once you have measured your strip lash, trim them at the vein. Never cut through the lashes themselves to keep the shape and style intact.
Carefully apply adhesive along the vein of your strip lash. Wait around half a minute to dry, until it goes ‘tacky’. This way, your lashes don’t move around too much. Apply in the centre of the upper eyelid.
- Keep strip lashes in packaging to avoid damage
- Suitable for short term use only
This product has been given the Vegan Trademark, an internationally recognised standard for products that are free of all animal use, in ingredients and testing. This product has been given the Vegan Trademark, an internationally recognised standard for products that are free of all animal use, in ingredients and testing.
Latex is a known allergen and repeated use can increase some people's sensitivity to it, which is why we avoid using it in our products
We offer free Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) within the UK for any orders.
We offer Express Delivery (up to 48 hours) for £7.00.